vrijdag 25 juni 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Who is The Most Trust Worthy of All?



Men tell more lies than women, survey claims
By Katie Hodge, PATuesday, 18 May 2010
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/men-women/men-tell-more-lies-than-women-survey-claims-1975888.html


According to a research about lying men are bigger liars then women.The survey states that the average male tells 1,092 lies every year (roughly three a day), the average woman will come out with 728 lies a year ( 2 a day). Men said their lies were most likely to relate to their drinking habits, the most popular female lie is as innocent as can be; "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine." Lying seems to be an unavoidable part of human nature but still eats away in to a woman's conscience, Men are more ‘’guilt proof’’ only 70% admitted to feel guilty after telling a lie.
Here are the "top 10" lies men and women tell their partners:

Men
1. I didn't have that much to drink
2. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine
3. I had no signal
4. It wasn't that expensive
5. I'm on my way
6. I'm stuck in traffic
7. No, your bum doesn't look big in that
8. Sorry, I missed your call
9. You've lost weight
10. It's just what I've always wanted

: Women
1. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine
2. I don't know where it is, I haven't touched it
3. It wasn't that expensive
4. I didn't have that much to drink
5. I've got a headache
6. It was in the sale
7. I'm on my way
8. Oh, I've had this ages
9. No, I didn't throw it away
10. It's just what I've always wanted

It surprised me that men lie more than woman because I always thought that men are more down to earth than women. It is funny to see that man lies and woman lies do not really differ much from each other. The lies are really recognizable. As a shopaholic I constantly lie about the prices of my new belongings.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten