donderdag 15 april 2010

True Animal Desire.

Man Admits Having Sex With Horse and Donkey
By Ellen Branagh, Press Association
Monday, 12 April 2010
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-admits-having-sex-with-horse-and-donkey-1942614.html




A 66-year-old man pleaded guilty today to having sex with a horse and a donkey.Joseph Squires appeared at Leicester Crown Court charged with abuse of a donkey between February 2 and February 5, 1999, and abuse of a horse between March 15 and 18, 2004.He also faced charges of damaging property, relating to the two animals on the same dates. Squires was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four counts.

The idea of a grown man having sex with any kind of animal makes me sick.I am glad that the man choose a horse and donkey as his victims and not a small animal.If he had chosen a small animal, a chicken as an example. He would have injured the poor animal severely. I cannot imagen why people would want to have sex with animals. I am opinionated that this is one of the most disgusting desires you can have as human being. If you feel any desire whatsoever to animal sex, I recommend you to seek mental help a.s.a.p.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Iew, I don't even want to think about what would have happened to the chicken! I agree with you, they'd better get themselves checked..
    I like your blog, the topics are not standard. Maybe you shouldn't put 'brief summary' and 'my reaction' above your written pieces, it takes away the whole of the blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen